Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mac cool neutrals eyeshadow palette review!

I honestly couldn't believe it when Mac bought out 2 premade palettes with 15 shades in for just £65....which I know does sound very pricey for a eyeshadow palette but if you think of it in a way where if you were to buy your own empty Mac palette and fill them up yourself it'd end up costing around £170! So a premade palette of cool neutrals for £65 was a must have for me!

Mac brought out 2 premade palettes one full of cool neutrals and one of warm neutrals - I brought the cool but I'm hoping to get the warm for my birthday! 

Anyway so I've never really used Mac eyeshadows I had a couple in my premade palette which isn't full yet but I never reached for them I was addicted to my urban decay naked palette. Until my boyfriend got me the Mac palette! I absolutely love it all the shades are so pigmented and you can make multiple different looks with them! Although I do find some shades to be a little chalky, usually the matte shades come off as chalky but never the less this palette is now a must have in my collection I absolutely adore it!



 *please note second picture (with shade names) is not my own it is from Google images I only included it so everyone could see shade names*

My top 3 most used shades are 'crushed clove, sun tweaked and sweet allure' 

If anyone would like swatches comment below and I'll be happy to add swatched to this post! If you're wanting a new eyeshadow palette id defiantly recommend investing in this one! It'll last you years and is a staple in everyone's ️makeup kit!

You can buy the Mac cool neutrals palette from www.maccosmetics.co.uk

Thanks for reading! 

- Hana xxx




8 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous palette, I wish I could justify paying the big price tag for it! X

    www.itslittlelaurenslooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!! Best time to get pricey things is christmas & birthdays! Going to check out your blog now x

      Delete
  2. hey i've nominated you for the versatile blogger award wondersofbeautybits.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html head over to my post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I'll try and do the post tonight and will also follow you on bloglovin 💗xx

      Delete
  3. I love this palette! amazing colours :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely palette! Will go and follow your blog on bloglovin now xx

      Delete
  4. Love this palette! *-*
    I choose you for Liebster Award
    here- http://fashionpurpleblondie.blogspot.pt/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The empty compact approach works extremely well and you can use the compact containers however you see fit. empty cosmetic compacts

    ReplyDelete